Monday, June 10, 2013

Get Sexy Hair!


 Healthy & Curly Sexy Hair



 photo Collw_zpsb1b16c75.jpg 

I got a sample of the Soy Renewal oil in one of my Ipsy bags and I tried it in my hair (while it was still wet from a wash) with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-in conditioning cream for frizzy hair

 photo DSCN3561_zps160ee337.jpg

along with Designer Touch  Moisture Lock Finishing Gel




 photo ec6047f0-5003-4427-8ef9-5898b6eac4ea_zps0bdd21d4-1_zps3da2b7f0.jpg

And when my hair dried it  the combined products made my hair feel really lightweight and shiny. My hair is natural and pretty thick and curly/kinky and very frizzy so to me, anything that makes my hair more manageable and shiny is pretty much a godsend. And I've tried the other two products in my hair without the Soy renewal and didn't get the same result so I am guessing the soy renewal oil just pulls it all together.   I loved the Soy renewal so much that I went out and purchased a full size bottle of it and ended up getting the Healthy Sexy Hair Shampoo and Curly Sexy Hair conditioner from Ulta because they had a sale.  Since the soy renewal worked so well on my natural hair I decided to use all the products together and straighten my hair and see what the result was. After washing my hair with the Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner I straightened my hair whilst using the  Soy renewal Oil and it ended up making my hair really silky and smooth. I also noticed that unlike most oils I've used it didn't break my skin out and it didn't weigh my hair down in the slightest. I'd recommend the Sexy hair products to anyone!

No comments: