Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ipsy July 2013 Glam Bag

Beach Beauty!


Finally my bag is here! This is longest my bag has taken to get to me. I'm thinking some of those worker bees were playing hooky on the job. Any who I'm happy it's here now! 



Inside the bag:


 photo DSCN3723_zps2769848f.jpg 














 Pouty Pop Crayons (Fuchsia Flirt) Full size: Wasn't too thrilled about the color once I tried it out but I loved how smooth it felt when applying it.
 photo DSCN3744_zpsed754e8a.jpg


Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer  (Mineral Sunscreen) Sample size:
Wasn't really interested in getting this product so I don't really have negative or positive things to say about it. But I will say that the sample size is probably the smallest sample we've gotten so far.

 photo DSCN3732_zps968d287c.jpg


 BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample size: When I heard that we would be getting shadows from Bh Cosmetics I was excited because my 120 color palette from bh was very pigmented so I figured these would be too, but I was wrong. 

 photo DSCN3733_zps9e55510f.jpg

  
Both the San Francisco and Malibu took three plus shades to even show up when I did the swatches. I tried it using the  Nyx  jumbo eye pencil as a base and to me it still didn't look good. The three closest too my wrist are the swatches without the base and the three following are the ones with the base. I wasn't really happy with this product at all.







Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof  Humidity Resistant Spray: I was most excited about this product but I haven't tried it yet. I will update and review it once I try it!

 photo DSCN3743_zps1acb6b83.jpg















Demeter Salt Air Perfume Oil Roll On: Originally I thought this would smell weird just from the name, but turns out I was wrong and it smells amazing! I love that the scent lingers.





                                         



















                                               Only $10 a month!! ---Subscribe Here!!!








No comments: