Friday, August 16, 2013

Ipsy August 2013 Glam Bag - Glamour Academy!


I really loved the bag this month, so just a forewarning it's pretty much in every picture, sorry in advance!



                                                Bag contents:

Noya Beauty Lip Balm  (Cherry) I was pretty excited I was getting this instead of the lipstick because I feel like they only send me pinks and... I don't really like pink lipstick for my complexion so yay for lip balm!




Not sure if you can really tell the difference, but the lip balm makes my lips super soft. And it smells pretty good too.

                                                                       (Before Application)
      
(After Application)
  



 Jojoba Charcoal Scrub  (Sample size) I haven't tried it yet but I am looking forward to doing so!







 Pixi Beauty Lash Boost Mascara It's actually pretty small, I haven't used it on myself yet but I've used it on someone else and it didn't seem like it really gave that much of  a "boost" or maybe I was expecting too much because of the title.




Chella Luscious Brow Color Pencil  Another item I was excited about getting! I will probably do a review on this item separately when I finally use it.




 Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream I've been wanting to try a BB cream brand for the longest, so I was super happy to get this!





Only $10 a month!! ---Subscribe Here!!!


No comments: