Tuesday, September 3, 2013

60 Day Juice Fast

                                         No Chew : Day 1


So I'm nearing the end of  the end of day one of my 60 day juice fast and It was relatively easy but I did have a few moments where I craved food so bad that I'd want to eat something I don't even eat. I mean today my friend was eating chicken and I wanted it, and I've been a vegetarian for ten years, I felt so weird afterwards!! I mean I barely ate chicken when I wasn't a vegetarian! I have gotten a few people from my tumblr to join in on the fast and they have been pretty motivational for me. So the more people joining in the better!



These were my first two juices for the day...

The one on the left had Kale, Lemon, Green Apples, and oranges. The one on the right  had apples, Blueberries, Green Grapes Kale Leaves and 1'' Ginger! I put it in the water bottles so that I can make sure I had at least 16 ounces, but the bottles are 16.9 ounces so even better I suppose.



Here is the second set of drinks I made...

 The one on the left had Green apples, Spinach, Kale Leaves, Carrots, and Ginger I drank two bottles of that today. And the one on the right has Apples, Beets, Carrots, Ginger, and Spinach. The Dasani water bottle is actually 20 ounces, because I figured I can save that one to kick start my morning tomorrow, its a bit sweet and I'm hoping it will kill my sweet cravings.


Again if you'd like to join me in the fast then I'm excited to have more motivation,support, and someone to share results with! If  you're interested leave a comment or message me here and we can trade tips!

No comments: