Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 2013 - Ipsy sneak peeks!

                                                             Sneak # 1


 Item # 1 : "A blend or quick brush of color is an easy timeless upgrade to any look!"
  So it's more than safe to say that we will be getting an NYX Cosmetics Single Eye Shadow (Full size presumably) in this months bag. I'm excited to see what the actual colors they will be sending out are!

                                                            Sneak # 2






Item# 2: It's So Big Volumizing Mascara by  Elizabeth Mott. I feel like I have so much Mascara already thanks to ipsy but I'm really wondering if this will actually lengthen your lashes that much. Can't wait to see!


                                                           Sneak # 3



Items # 3-14:

1. John Frieda Shampoo/ Conditioner

2. Tinted Lip Balm- Cailyn Cosmetics

3.  Freeman Paper Facial Masks & Skyn Iceland Cooling Eye Gels

4.Well the item closest to #5 is Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Jesse's Girl, but I am still unsure of the other two, other than the fact that they're both eyeliners of course, I'm really hoping for the water proof liner!

5. J. Cat Beauty Lipstick  The other one I am not too sure about could be a nail polish?

6. Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil & Pouty Pop Crayon


                                                           Sneak # 4

And here's the bag! I like the color, I think the pattern will have to grow on me though.

Stay tuned... 

I will be updating with the rest of the spoilers as they come!


                                          Only $10 a month!! ---Subscribe Here!!!

No comments: