Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer -- Juice Fasting

Today I went out and bought the Hamilton Beach  Big Mouth Juicer from Walmart. The price was $59.85, $63.00 with tax. Apparently you can get it from Sears for Cheaper, too bad I didn't know that, but it was only about a $10.00 difference so still not too bad. I linked both prices. And It's also on Amazon for just a tiny bit cheaper if you can't or don't want to go out and buy it at those stores!




I decided to buy it because my old juicer was just that, very old! Like ancient! And because I've decided to do a 100 day juice fast or maybe 60 I guess I'm not sure on which just yet. Maybe I'll do 60 and let then decide if I can continue on to 100!


I'm pretty ecstatic to be starting this and I'm sure I will be even happier when I see all the results at the end of it (I'll make sure to post before and after photos!). If anyone has any recipe's I should try then please let me know because I'm relatively new to juicing so I don't always know what fruits and veggies taste good together. Or let me know if you decide to try it with me I will be starting on This coming Tuesday, I will start with a 60 day count down then the extra 40 if I do 100 and I'd love to have some support!

                                                               Any Takers???

1 comment:

BB Juicer said...

Great juicer at a great price. Congrats!